• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to save edited photos and presets in Lightroom App?

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the free lightroom app for my iPhone. I edited lots of photos and also downloaded some presets. Now I want to set up my iPhone again, so everything will be deleted. How can I save all my edited photos and presets, so that they are available again when I download the app new? Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

With the free version of Lightroom mobile, everything is saved locally on the device. You can export the images from the application to your Phone and take a backup of the exported images that you can later re-import to Lightroom when you set up the Phone again. 

I believe you might have downloaded the presets in DNG format. You can check the downloads folder of your iPhone and backup the presets from there and move them back to the iPhone when you set it up. You can use the files app to manage the data on the internal storage.

You can also check: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT206481

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

When I use the paid version, is it then possible to save everything in the adobe cloud and restore it then? I would like to have it like this: I set up my iPhone new, everything is deleted, I download the Lightroom app new, sign into my account and have every edited photos, presets and changes there. Is this possible with the paid version and adobe cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are using the subscription, your images (along with edits) and presets get synced with Lightroom cloud storage (provided you have enable sync). This data is then available on any device that you install Lightroom and and sign in to. If you reset the phone and re-install Lightroom, the images and presets would sync to the application and appear once the sync is complete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines