• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to show clipping in Lightroom Mobile on Android with Samsung Dex

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using Lightroom Mobile on Android, does anyone know how to show clipping when changing exposure, whites, or blacks when running the app on Samsung Dex?

When running on just the Android device you use two fingers when moving the slider to show the clipping. When running under Samsung Dex you would use the mouse to move the slider. I've tried using the right (secondary) button to move the slider as well as holding down ctrl, fn, or alt on the keyboard and nothing seems to work.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that the highlight clipping in Lightroom mobile mobile is not visible on your Samsung Dex device. Please note that you have to drag the slider with two fingers to see the hinting masks and you mentioned that it isn't working as expected. I'll tried reproducing the issue with a available device and let you know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Akash, Samsung Dex allows you to use a Samsung device such as a Galaxy Note 10 in a desktop mode with a keyboard and mouse. so the gesture would need to be mouse-based. As I mentioned, I tried using the right mouse button as well as holding down ctrl/fn, or alt, on the keyboard but none of those things worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines