• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to use Lightroom with Google drive on iPad?

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been looking all over the web to find a solution, but I worry that there might not be a solution. I'm using lightroom on my laptop for editing and Google drive for storage. I've got free unlimited storage on drive from my uni days so I don't want to change to Lightroom cloud. 

Is there a way to edit your photos on iPad lightroom that syncs to your google drive folders without having to use lightroom cloud? I would want a good workflow where I can continue editing my pictures on the go with my iPad without having to re-import copies. Can this be done?

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately not.

Lightroom Mobile imports photos into the app and uploads to the Cloud for storage. After a while, the imported file gets automatically cleared from the apps cache and replaced by others.

It doesn't work like Lightroom Classic where Lightroom points to photos located on a disc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines