• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Huawei P30 lite DNG pink screen

Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the main cameras via LR and selecting dng, I get a screen with "pink noise". See attached screen shot. I know Adobe are aware of this issue because someone posted the exact same problem in September 2019 and received a reply stating that Adobe were aware of the problem and were currently working with their partners to find a solution. Please advise what solution was found and how I can go about resolving it. I have tried restarting the phone and reinstalling LR and this hasn't helped.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that the images are getting corrupt in Lightroom, it seems there's a thread posted on our feedback page: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/problem-with-dng-mode Please add your vote to this issue and follow the thread, this forum is directly monitored by our developers and they might look into the issue.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue was reported by a user in September 2019 and Adobe said that you were aware and busy working with your partners to resolve it. I reported it again last week and was referred to this post as a "SOLUTION???". The issue in all cases has been on the same device - Huawei P30 lite. Please advise what has been done and when this will be resolved. It is not acceptable to keep deferring this without a proper solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I second the last posters comment. This was reported well over a year ago. I'm an annual subscriber to your suite of software, and your lack of concern in this issue is disturbing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines