I can not sign in to Lightroom to sync with mobile

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not sign in to Lightroom to sync with mobile! I click on the dropdown menu on the left, click on "get started with Lightroom Mobile", I put my email and password, but nothing happens! I already checked the software updates, rebooted the computer, and restarted the Creative Cloud application.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can not sign in to Lightroom to sync with mobile

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not sign in to Lightroom to sync with mobile! I click on the dropdown menu on the left, click on "get started with Lightroom Mobile", I put my email and password, but nothing happens! I already checked the software updates, rebooted the computer, and restarted the Creative Cloud application.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Lr Desktop are you running?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2017 0
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure it’s 6.12 / CC 2015.12 and see if that works.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2017 0