Highlighted

I cannot restore purchases on my new phone

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought a new phone and just finished installing the Lightroom app, but when I try to restore my purchases, it indicates that I do not have any purchases to restore. I have bought 1 wonderlust preset from Alexa Jean Brown through her website. Everything was working great on my other phone. 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I cannot restore purchases on my new phone

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought a new phone and just finished installing the Lightroom app, but when I try to restore my purchases, it indicates that I do not have any purchases to restore. I have bought 1 wonderlust preset from Alexa Jean Brown through her website. Everything was working great on my other phone. 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 29, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm dealing with the same issue!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2019 0
greule LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I right that you both are using the free-LriOS version without Cloud-Sync access.

If so, you should rather update your new iPhone from a backup instead of installing Lr  newly.  Have you tried to create a backup on you former iphone and restore from the  back-up on you new one? When you just delete Lr Mobile and reinstall you will loose all locally stored data when your account is not connected/synced to the server-side you are in danger of data-loss. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2019 0