I have paid for premium ...Why cant I use it?

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have paid for the premium. But I cant use the features. It says I have a double ID.

This is something that really annoys me about stuff like this...

pay for it.. then you have to piss around trying to access it.

So not on..

very disappointed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take it you're referring to Lightroom Mobile Premium purchased via the App Store?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. On my i pad.

Cheers Sheri

Sent from my iPhone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To access Premium features, you must sign in to Lightroom Mobile using the Adobe ID you signed up with. Are you doing that?

If you've got more than one Adobe ID you're probably confusing and frustrating yourself.

Contact Adobe Customer Care to get your Adobe IDs merged.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I met the same problem. I paid it via iTunes, but I cannot use it. When I try to login, it shows that it is not availalbe in my region. But I can use the premium one last month. It suddenly shows this issue last week. So how to solve it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines