Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I lost everything after upgrading to Creative Cloud

New Here ,
May 04, 2019 May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been using the Lightroom app for months and I created some presets (lot of work!). Everything was fine, 'till this morning I upgraded to Creative Cloude with a code. I didn't create a new account but used my usual one. When I opened the app, all my photos and presets were gone.

Is it possible to recover at least the presets I lost on my phone?

Thank you

Arianna

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arianna,

Sorry to hear that your Lightroom app data is no longer available to you after you've upgraded to Creative Cloud. However, I am not sure if I understand the issue correctly.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash,

thank you for replying.

No, I don't have Lightroom on my pc. I'm only using it on my iPhone 7. The version is the latest released of the Lightroom CC app.

Thank you,

AP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the heads up.

Are you able to see the synced images and data on Lightroom web here: Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom ​

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2019 May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash,

No, nothing is showing on the Online Lightroom. I tried on iTunes as you said and I managed to recover my pictures but presets are in .xmp format. How can I import them back on the Lightroom app?

That you very much.

Ari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may refer this article How to install Presets and Profiles in Lightroom ​and let us know if that helps.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines