Highlighted

I need to duplicate a premium subscription

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

i was using Lightroom mobile premium on my iPad using an old work email for my adobe account. I can't access this email any more as I do not work there now. I was logged out of my LR and now can't get back in 

I am happy to use a new adobe ID but I can't resubscribe to premium as my Apple ID is now linked to the othe adobe ID.

please help. It so frustrating to not be able to get a duplicate subscription when I have cancelled the other.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I need to duplicate a premium subscription

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

i was using Lightroom mobile premium on my iPad using an old work email for my adobe account. I can't access this email any more as I do not work there now. I was logged out of my LR and now can't get back in 

I am happy to use a new adobe ID but I can't resubscribe to premium as my Apple ID is now linked to the othe adobe ID.

please help. It so frustrating to not be able to get a duplicate subscription when I have cancelled the other.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 09, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand you can no longer access your old work email.  Still, you should be able to use that address and your Lightroom password to sign into Lightroom and www.adobe.com.  Please try this at https://account.adobe.com/profile and change your email address to a new one that you can still access.  Updating your email address in this way will be much easier, as there's currently no way I know to transfer an active subscription from one Adobe account to another.

If you need further help, please contact Adobe Support directly: 

Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then click the chat button at the bottom right

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0