• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I’ve paid for Lightroom CC subscription (and have receipt) but premium functionality is still not available. Have tried restoring purchases, logging out/in etc.

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve paid for Lightroom CC subscription (and have receipt) but premium functionality is still not available. Have tried restoring purchases, logging out/in etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

I'm sorry for the inconveniences. Pease let me know in case you still have problems to get access to the premium features. What I've heard from our entitlement service dev is that your accounts should be fixed. -Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 143 Replies 143
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tim

We are truly sorry for the difficulty you've experienced, and believe we have now resolved the issue. Please let us know if you are still not able to access Lightroom Premium service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having the same issues. I am not able to access my premium features after I renewed it. The subscription is showing in my IOS settings. I have tried logging in/out. Any help is appreciated. 

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ksiemers104

Your account appears to have have a healthy, active subscription.  Is this working OK for you now?

Please be sure to sign in using you newer account, which you used to post on the forums.  I see you also have an older account, but that older account will not work here as it's only your newer account that is subscribed.

If you still need help, please reply back here or contact Adobe Support directly: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problema, please help me on resolving It.

Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marco

Let me ask some questions to try to narrow down the problem and offer suggestions... Do not delete the app if you have images in Lightroom's local storage on your device that you will wish to upload to Lightroom cloud storage.

Are you on Android or iOS? 

Have you update to the latest version of Lightroom?  Does signing out and back in help?  

Do you see an error message when you try to purchase?  If so, what does it say?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Marco

We are investigating reports of purchasing Lightroom Premium on Android, and believe we've identified the cause.  Are you able to purchase if you try now?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried ti access ti the Premium contenta, after your suggestion, and now It works.

Thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got to the point where I was going to go to the store and get my car and then I will be home by five so I can get it to you and get it to you I will let you know when I get home I love you so much and I love you so much I love 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello!I have this problem please help me, I have been trying to find the solution for 2 days but I can't!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beggiocici

I do apologize for the trouble.  Can you check the app again?  It should show as subscribed now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem, I paid for it today and it still doesn't work. I am also pretty sure I am signed to the right account. Could you please look into it asap, I need it for my studies, thanks:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I see a valid Lightroom Mobile subscription for you.  Is this now working OK for you?  If not, please confirm you are signed in using the same email address you used for the forums here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 25, 2021 Sep 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there 

i recently bought a chromebook laptop and having purchased  lightroom through the play store on my mobile (my google account shows me as having a yearly subscription until july 2022). i have tried logging out and reinstalling and still it doesnt work and willnot allow me access to premium?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @ 

Indeed, I see no subscription for the Adobe ID you used to post for help.  Please try Restore Purchase:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having the same issue. plss get it checked and give access to premium features

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Jayathi264177219q5l 

I see a valid 40GB LR Android subscription for your account.  Is this working for you now?  Does relaunching the app, or signing out and back in help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same issue please check it out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Pratham30756503279w 

I don't see a subscription associated with the Adobe Id you've used in this forum.  Please make sure you are logged in with the Adobe ID that you used when purchasing.  

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to a very old thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same issue which you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information including system information, a complete description of the problem and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

In the unlikely event the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines