• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I’ve paid for Lightroom CC subscription (and have receipt) but premium functionality is still not available. Have tried restoring purchases, logging out/in etc.

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve paid for Lightroom CC subscription (and have receipt) but premium functionality is still not available. Have tried restoring purchases, logging out/in etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

I'm sorry for the inconveniences. Pease let me know in case you still have problems to get access to the premium features. What I've heard from our entitlement service dev is that your accounts should be fixed. -Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 143 Replies 143
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Charlie, thanks for your help. Unfortunately im still unable to active the membership/access to the benefits. Although it says its active in IOS i dont know what else i can try. Ive signed out of ios and app store/lightroom app/ delete app and try again... any suggestions as to what i can try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

can you try to verify that you are online when you try to resubscribe?
Maybe even try to subscribe over cellular if it doesn't help with wifi?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey man, it hasnt worked. Nothing has. Kinda bummed out. Running out of options

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Miguel. Have you tried the restore on both devices, your iPhone + iPad. Just wondering whether or not the issue occurs independent from that. In addition could you double-check your credit-card info under iOS-Appstore-Account settings and see if all is up-to-date.

Hope to get a clue about your issue soon.

Guido/ lr Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been with the same issue for weeks. I tried to restore from my iphone but it said no purchases. Cant find a way out of this hole. i try to restore from my ipad and the Loading loop stays stuck, one time i left it overnight to see if it needed to load everything but nothing happened. i bought this ipad to edit my photography but now i cant do that. if theres a solution i need to find it as soon as possible. I cant edit none of my raw pics which is a bummer. I honestly dont know what to do from here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Miguel. when you open up iTunes&App Store via the iOS settings and long-tab your apple id and choose view account...do you see an Lr Mobile premium entry  listed und Subscriptions?

Hope this helps to get a clue about your issue

Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don’t have anything under settings/ITunes App Store/that tells me about subscriptions. I’m very frustrated with this supposed “help” for something that worked fine a while ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any on the phone you have restored from ...is there a subscription listed? Have you possibly used another apple-id before?...
Could you explain a bit more what worked fine before. Did I get it right that you have no longer the Lr Mobile subscription applied or do you have an issue that after restore your photo fail to load?

Hope to  get a clue about your issue soon. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

“Any on the phone you have restored from ...is there a subscription listed?“

Which phone I have restored from? I only have the one phone.

“Have you possibly used another apple-id before?...”

jugreer@mac.com?

“Could you explain a bit more what worked fine before.Did I get it right that you have no longer the Lr Mobile subscription applied or do you have an issue that after restore your photo fail to load?”

I used to be able to click on the app, select a photo from my Photos camera roll to work on, and all the Lr tools would be available to me. Now...no tools!

(Yet the identifying info inside the app (under Settings) says I’m subscribed.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you double check that you are sign-ed in with the Adobe-Id you are using for this forum? Just open up Lr Mobile settings via the top right 3-dot menu and verify under the first account entry.  - Greule/Lrm QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am signed in to Lr mobile with same email as signed in here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Judith. I've just send you a private message with some instruction. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi! i’m sorry, i’ve got the same problem but nothing you’ve said worked for me. Could help me to fix it? thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dany. Could you give it a try again. Your issue should be solved. Maybe you need to re-sign-in. Let me know your results. - Guido/ Lr MobileQE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, it works now 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I’m having the same problem with my premium Lightroom access .. please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i tried all above things as well, but restoring wont work unfortunately.

It says that my subscription is expired, but in my apple ID it says that my premium is active and will be extended in february.

Hope it can be fixed ASAP. Im travelling and within a few days im without internet for weeks in the himalayas. So i hope to be able to edit during my trek..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, pls help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lyra+Thomas, could you both give it a try again. Your issue should be solved. It could be that you need to re-sign-in.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same issue here i already tried everything and still does work. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian+Ryan,

could you both give it a try again. Your issue should be solved. It could be that you need to re-sign-in.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having the same issue here! Any help??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a subscription, but my premium features aren’t unlocked. Is there a solution to this issue? I’ve tried restoring purchases and deleting and reinstalling the app, but no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex, I've just send you a private message. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.I’ve the same problem here!just bought Lightroom cc mobile but premium functionality doesnt work!i tried to restore purchase,logging in & out,sign again in my account but nothing!!!what i can do please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines