Highlighted

I’ve paid for Lightroom CC subscription (and have receipt) but premium functionality is still not available. Have tried restoring purchases, logging out/in etc.

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve paid for Lightroom CC subscription (and have receipt) but premium functionality is still not available. Have tried restoring purchases, logging out/in etc.

I'm sorry for the inconveniences. Pease let me know in case you still have problems to get access to the premium features. What I've heard from our entitlement service dev is that your accounts should be fixed. -Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry for the inconveniences. Pease let me know in case you still have problems to get access to the premium features. What I've heard from our entitlement service dev is that your accounts should be fixed. -Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 22, 2017 0
134 Replies 134
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same proble here support is no help on this issu.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2017 1
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ggggg ggd, did I get it right that your Lr premium subscription is listed under ios-seetings->iTunes&App Store when you long tab the apple-id to view the subsciption state? - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2017 1
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greeks I not sure what settings you want me to go to but here is my subscription state for lightroom active premium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2017 0
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help. I am having the same issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2017 0
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, having the same issue. Please assist us.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2017 0
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i had the same issue When i subscribed. Just go to your account and hit restore purchases, i then followed through and pressed get premium and it worked for me. Hope this helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2017 0
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi have gone to restore the purchase, uninstalled the app and try signing out and in still nothing work. As pointed out by the original poster

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2017 0