Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ideal screen brightness iPad Pro

Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,
I'm asking you for a practical question about editing on lightroom with an iPad Pro.
I only use my tablet for editing and I would like to know what screen brightness you recommend during editing? (in percent, approximately)

I know that the screen is relatively well calibrated but I can't manage the luminance, so I'd like to know what you think.

I mainly publish my photos on the internet but I would also like to make some prints.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell me what brightness he uses?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever find an answer? Seems nobody is worrying about it? I was using 55% on mine but had to use histogram as photos were ending up too dark. Might go back to auto and see if it makes any difference 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines