• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

if I import files from camera directly into iPad Lightroom then delete most, Lightroom seems to uplo

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I download hundreds of Canon CRaw files from the camera directly into Lightroom for iPad, but can’t see them to selectively delete until I import them, at which point Lightroom seems to upload them all (taking hours) even after I have deleted most. Is there a way to shortcut this process so I get the pictures into the cloud and down to my computer sooner?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am no expert here.  However, I "think" that you could turn syncing Off before you import the images onto your iPad.  You can then selectively delete them (including from your "deleted" folder -- images are permenantly deleted once killed in this folder).  Once that is done and you only have the remaining images that you want, turn syncing back on and the images will be uploaded.

again, I am a newbie on this software, but I do believe that this will work for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines