• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images not uploading from phone to web

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Lightroom 5.1 on an LG G6 phone.  I am also running Lightroom classic on my PC laptop.

All programs are up to date.

I am finding that the LR Mobile app is importing images from the memory card on my phone, but for the last month or 2 it has not been uploading the images to the web. For the last three days the app has been running and loading 95 images (status is listing 95 images pending upload). 

In opening the web version of Lightroom I found that there were over 55 sync issue images.  They were all requesting that I open the lightroom mobile app to allow the images to complete uploading.  I did this and nothing changed after 3 days of having the moble app open, so I deleted the sync issues.

I am now finding that the new images that I have taken, since the previous sync issue images were deleted, have landed in the Lightroom web sync issues file folder. The images are only paprtially uploaded. The data of title, date, and location are present, but the actual iamge has not made it to the web. 

I have set the app to upload images via the house wifi or cellular.  I have found that this has not made a difference.  I have reinstalled the app and resigned in several times.

Lightroom Classic/moblie app have been running relativly well for the last few years until now.  The only other problem that I have had is I had 82 images in Lightroom classic which would remain as pending. In working to resolve this the issue of my images not uploading and the resulting not downloading to Lightroom Classic, I had LR Classic rebuilt the sync data.  The message that I had 82 pending went away after that action.

I suspect that I have given more information than is needed,, but I hope that I have given enough to help me resolve this issue.

Thank you,

Jerome

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jerome,

Probably the first questions would be, how much cloud storage do you have (could you have filled it up?) and sync isn't paused on the phone is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have only used 22 GB of the 1 TB allowed.

Jerome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines