Highlighted

Import raw files external drive in Lightroom for iPad

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

since last update it is theoricallly possible to import files from external hard drive. I have connected a WD Drive by usb=c to the iPad, I can browse the drive, copy the files from file app to the internal storage. When I select the import function and try to import 5 files to test, it takes about 5 seconds from the internal storage. If I select the external drive, I can browse it from Lightroom import, select files, but when I click select to import, it never import and stay hanged forever

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
Import and share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Import raw files external drive in Lightroom for iPad

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

since last update it is theoricallly possible to import files from external hard drive. I have connected a WD Drive by usb=c to the iPad, I can browse the drive, copy the files from file app to the internal storage. When I select the import function and try to import 5 files to test, it takes about 5 seconds from the internal storage. If I select the external drive, I can browse it from Lightroom import, select files, but when I click select to import, it never import and stay hanged forever

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
Import and share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 18, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So that others can help, which iOS version do you have installed on the iPad and which version of Lightroom do you have installed?

There are a few threads regarding import oddities on this forum, so hopefully a member of staff may see this one.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2019 0
AmineZ LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2019 0