• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import to classic from mobile iPhone without cloud

Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will be without internet and want to import my LR mobile photos into LR classic on my macOS laptop. I see my IOS photos for import but no sign of the photos I have taken from my LR mobile camera.

I saw a reference on google to some use of iTunes but that seems to be an older

version or a Windows version. Or I misread the instructions.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean via iTunes File Sharing?.....

How to recover Lightroom for mobile (iOS) photos using iTunes File Sharing

I don‘t think that these photos would contain any edits you have made though (and when you do return to the Internet you may get duplicates in sync in enabled).

The other option is to save them to the Camera Roll and copy to the Mac using a wired connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw importing the camera roll but not saving to it. I will look again. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2019 Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another option is to install Lightroom CC (not Classic) on your MacBook. The LR Mobile images will sync there directly once you sign in with the same Adobe ID as your phone.

Note that syncing only only works if you have an active subscription (or in a 7-day trial period).

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines