• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing .lrtemplate into lightroom Web or Mobile

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add the standard lr.template import function to LightroomWeb. I bought a subscription to the Mobile / WEB version and bought some presets and even if I'm paying, I'm unable to use an extension of the application itself because Adobe may refuse the import. It is ridiculous that you pay for a Lightroom subscription and do not have support for a platform-specific format. They could at least offer some way to convert these .lrtemplate files to DNG to users who pay for the mobile plan. We are not informed of this at the time of subscription. One of the ways around this problem would be to release only the synchronization of presets in the Desktop version for users paid by the mobile plan, keeping the other functions blocked for non-users of the desktop plan. Thanks.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Depending on what Mobile device you use, in Lightroom Movile Android, Presets and Profiles can now imported.

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/lightroom-cc/using/edit-photos-mobile-android.html#google_drive_presets

I thought your English was fine by the way, and I'm not American either.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the bad English, I'm not an American.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on what Mobile device you use, in Lightroom Movile Android, Presets and Profiles can now imported.

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/lightroom-cc/using/edit-photos-mobile-android.html#google_drive_presets

I thought your English was fine by the way, and I'm not American either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

omg thank u so much

you saved my life

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines