• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

importing photos on mobile app

New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i am using the lightroom mobile app and it won't let me import any photos or presets. every time i try to import one it doesn't show up on the uploaded picture section. i already deleted the app which deleted all my presets and i can't make new ones because it won't let me import them. does anyone have know how to fix this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Lightroom for mobile forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Victoria

Please check iOS Settings app > Privacy > Files and Folders > Lightroom and see if that button is on.  If you see two settings, try turning both off and then back on -- this should consolidate back to one setting.  Does this help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

is this only applying to DNGs or other files?
Are you importing from the camera roll or a usb stick/network?
E.g. if you try to import videos or images from your camera roll without presets, does it work then?

Are you on the latest iOS version btw? If not, please update to the latest version and let us know if it still occurs.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines