• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inaccurate Metadata iPhone 11 Pro Max

Enthusiast ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using Lightroom Mobile to shoot DNG on the iPhone 11 Pro Max, the model records as iPhone in the Model field.  When using the iPhone camera it records properly as "iPhone 11 Pro Max."  The EXIF fields cannot be changed using Lightroom Classic.  It looks like this problem will have to solved with an update.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eric, 

Since the iPhone 11 Pro Max has just been released, certain aspects of the images clicked with the phone are currently not fully supported. Our developers are working on including full support of the images from the phone and may include it in a future update.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I hope that the update will automatically update the metadata for files that were created before the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking forward to that update so that I can continue to use Lightroom Mobile. I switched to Halide until Adobe can get this done. Interesting that a small company like Halide has iPhone 11 Pro support immediately but a large and well funded (I’m a CC subscribers) is still sitting on the pot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines