• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Instagram from Creative Cloud, cant get there from here

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a heck of a time uploading files edited in Lightroom Mobil to Instagram.  the lightroom folder that is in the instagram dropdown menu only has three files, no subfolder etc. I recognize those files but don't know how they got there.  So searching around in that submenu in /other I see the creative cloud icon and select it, no files are available and no option to select some of the folders that I know are stored on CC.

So opening the CC app, I see that there are tabs for Files,
libraries, LR Photos… and sure enough I have folders in LR Photos with the
images I want.

Back under CC/files, I created a folder named ToInstagram as a
test. Back in Instagram, selecting CC as the source the folder ToInstagram is
available.  The folder is empty but if I
hit the  plus button, I can add files but
it doesn’t take me to the lightroom mobile folder,  which I can not  find on my phone
(android).

But the files are already in CC!!!!  How do I move or copy the pics from “LR
Photos” to the “Files” section?

This is really aggravating. Its seem that every option I
tray has a broken link somewhere

Thanks

Robert

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,

Please explain your workflow, and tell us what device you’re using.

On my iPhone, here is my process:

1. Start in Lightroom Mobile
  2. Select my photo to post
  3. Tap the “Share” icon (box with up arrow)
  4. Choose the size (small/max)
  5. Once the image renders, I get the iOS “Share” menu and I choose “copy to Instagram”
  6. The Instagram app is launched with my new image ready to post to a store or my feed.

How does your workflow differ?

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mike, thanks for replying and I'm sorry to take this long to reply myself.  I should have made it clear in the first place but what I was originally trying to do is make a multiple image Instagram post when the viewer swipes left to see the additional images.  So yes, your workflow does work I'm on android so its a little different but.  If I select multiple images in LR mobile and  select share icon, Instagram does not come up as an option. instagram is only an option if I only select one image. that's why I was trying the other options.

Save to device was not working for some reason. I reinstalled LR today and Save to Device works now so I can just do multi image post in the Instagram app referring to the LR folder.

Thanks again for your response!

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines