• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPad LR subscription not working on Android

New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently installed LR on iPad pro with the paid subscription.  The iPad has crashed and needs to be mailed out.  Installed LR on my Android phone but it doesn't recognize that we already have paid for a monthly subscription.  What should I do to enable the subscription on the Android phone?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike

I don't see a Lightroom subscription for the account you used to post on the forums here.  If you can remember the correct details you previously used, then you should see your subscription as soon as you sign into the correct account on either Lightroom for Android as well as iPad/iPhone.  I urge you to try any email address or social sign in (Google, Facebook) that may have been used to sign into Lightroom in the past.

If you can't remember the correct login,  when you hopefully get your iPad (or replacement) returned soon you can restore your last good iTunes or iCloud device back onto it.  That will restore your apps and files and should also have your last Lightroom login preserved. 

Other than that, if it becomes impossible to remember or recover your Lightroom login info, you should cancel your current subscription via iTunes subscription management so you don't pay for a subscription you can't use. 

More info on that here:https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 

You could then subscribe another Lightroom account (but please note that any new account won't have the files you've already uploaded to your previous Lightroom account). 

I hope you are able to find the correct login details you need to access your current Lightroom subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines