• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPad OS - Unable to import selection of images from files app.

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to import a selection of images (RAW fuji files). It works fine importing one at a time, however when I try to select more than one or select all, after pressing 'open' nothing happens. This is very frustrating as importing one at a time takes 30+ seconds for each photo!

I have tried two methods.

1. From the files app. Select photos > share > more > copy to lightroom.
  2. Importing from the lightroom app. Press import (bottom right) > from files app > navigate to destination > make selection > open (I have also tried pressing done).

Both 1 & 2 work fine when importing a single image. 

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any help would be greatly appricated as I only bought an iPad in an effort to transistion away from my macbook but at the moment I'm having to regress.

Regards, Harry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Hi Harry

Lightroom Mobile 5.1 just released, and this version now allows one to import from your SD card to directly into Lightroom.  This might help you avoid the extra effort required to copy to/from Files, or import to your Camera Roll first.  Just make sure you're updated to the latest iOS version for your device, and give it a try!  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harry

Lightroom Mobile 5.1 just released, and this version now allows one to import from your SD card to directly into Lightroom.  This might help you avoid the extra effort required to copy to/from Files, or import to your Camera Roll first.  Just make sure you're updated to the latest iOS version for your device, and give it a try!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines