• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPad Pro and lightroom

Explorer ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought an iPad Pro. I was led to believe I could use cc. From what I can see I can use lightroom mobile only. I can load photos onto iPad but can I get them into Lightroom mobile to edit?

Carole

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Thank you so much for responding and trying to help.  I managed to get the photos from the ipad photos into Lightroom mobile and sync across to my Macbook but it showed them in as a collection.  I take a lot of photos, large raw files that I store on a remote hard disk, I couldn't work out how to transfer them out of a collection.  I found a solution by searching but it all seemed too complicated and the ipad doesn't not do what I wanted it to do whilst I am travelling.  After spending hours las

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carole,

what Lightroom do you have on your PC?

Lr Classic CC: You put your pictures in a collection and synchronize to the cloud. Lr uploads a PNG preview and you can edit with Lr mobile. The preview is high quality enough to share on the web. The edits will be synchronized back into your Lr Classic.

How to sync Lightroom Classic CC desktop with Lightroom CC

If you have Lr CC (the Cloud based Lr), your pictures are synchronized to the cloud and you can edit on any device connected to your Adobe id.

Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan | Professional photo editing software

Get started with the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile app

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I’ve Synced with collections from my MacBook Pro. I bought the iPad for travelling as a lighter option so that I can load pictures and start to process. I have loaded photos on to iPad but can’t see the in light room mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC or Lightroom Classic CC? Are you logged in with the same Adobe id?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for responding and trying to help.  I managed to get the photos from the ipad photos into Lightroom mobile and sync across to my Macbook but it showed them in as a collection.  I take a lot of photos, large raw files that I store on a remote hard disk, I couldn't work out how to transfer them out of a collection.  I found a solution by searching but it all seemed too complicated and the ipad doesn't not do what I wanted it to do whilst I am travelling.  After spending hours last night I made the decision to take it back and bought a 13 inch air instead!!!

So thanks again for trying to help.

Carole

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines