• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPadOS/ Android Feature Parity?

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Folks, the the iPadOS and Android versions of Lightroom now equal in terms of features & functionality?

l appreciate that Photoshop is iPadOs only but only really looking to use Lightroom

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is always a slight difference in the timings of a similar development it seems and certain operating system restrictions may possibly apply in some instances I'd imagine, but the two app pretty much are on par with each other for the main features, but have minor differences, for instance you can import presets and profiles on Android whereas I don't think you can with iOS yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks! I'm considering a tablet purchase and always thought Android was well behind iPadOS with Adobe stuff; but its only really Lightroom I'm concerned about so thats good to know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines