• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with "Proofing Gallery"

Participant ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently experimenting with the "Proofing Gallery" to provide my clients a way to rate, comment and select images from a gallery I provide for them.

Now I have some issues:

(1) The gallery is shown to the clients as a grid with the images showing he image type (TIF, DNG JPG). This is not important for the clients to see and it's rather disturbing. How can I get rid of this?

This is a screenshot of the proofing gallery (client view):

(2) I think there was a way to filter the images taht will be shown in the Proofing Gallery based on the star rating and/or  pick flag. So I can have a synced gallery with all images, but a proofing allery to share with my client that shows only the picks or the 5-star images. How can I achieve this?

BR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) I don't think you can turn off that file-type overlay, though I agree that most of the time it's not needed in the client view, so the ability to control what information is overlaid would be useful. You could consider posting a feature request at the official Adobe feedback site: https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-web/5f5f2094785c1f1e6cc4087a

You could also provide feedback direct to the developers, if my memory is correct every time we use the collaborative proofing tool a feedback dialog is presented?

2) I understand that ratings filter was removed "in readiness for something better", but that was a while ago. I'm still hoping that they are still working on this (I think they are, as there have been other developments in the "collaboration" area, but it would be good if they were all pulled together). I'm not alone in thinking that there's a lot of scope for improvement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jim. That's a pity. I've hoped that I just missed something. I'll give it a try to use the feature request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines