• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with uploading photos from SD card reader

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone experiencing the same issues, I have just updated to version 14.4 and now when I connect with lightning connector with SD it doesn't upload any photos to LR, when before it automatic uploaded images for importing.

thanks

jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

I would happy to help you in this and like to get some info for the Direct Import issue from SD Card that you are seeing. 

Could you please provide the following info.

1. What iOS device you are on?

2. What Lightroom Version do you have installed on the device?

3. When you say 'doesn't upload', do you mean the photos thumbnails do not show in the grid for you to select for importing from the SD Card?

4. What file formats do you have on your SD Card ?

5. Do you have sufficient storage space available on your device?

6. Could you share the exact steps that you are following to get the photos from SD Card to Lightroom on device?

7. Would be very helpful if you could share a screen recording of your workflow and how the screen display when you connect the SD Card to the device

One pointer for the Settings on your device for you to confirm.

In iOS Settings > Privacy > Files and Folders, toggle Lightroom to Off and then back On.  Some users reported that switching from On to Off and back On has helped. 

In iOS Settings > Privacy > Photos > Lightroom, ensure All Photos is enabled (not Selected Photos or None). (this is really only relevant to importing from your camera roll, but I want to cover all the bases)

Thanks

Kavita

Lightroom Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Kavita

it was the privacy setting which were not turned on, all solved 😀😀😀

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happy to know that the issue got resolved for you.

Regards

Lightroom Team (Kavita)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines