Highlighted

It dosent work

New Here ,
May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am trying to download Adobe , and it dosn't work.

I don't understand why.

I really need Adobe, because I want to work in lightroom.

it appears on the screen but when i try to open it - it said that it doesn't exist on the computer.

I will be happy if you'd explain to me what I need to do so it will work.

thank you very much!

ofir

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

It dosent work

New Here ,
May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am trying to download Adobe , and it dosn't work.

I don't understand why.

I really need Adobe, because I want to work in lightroom.

it appears on the screen but when i try to open it - it said that it doesn't exist on the computer.

I will be happy if you'd explain to me what I need to do so it will work.

thank you very much!

ofir

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ofirg,

We are going to need more information in order to help you.

First: Adobe is a company, so what exactly are you trying to download? Is it Lightroom? There are multiple versions of Lightroom (CC and Classic). Please describe exactly what you are trying to download. You’ve posted in the forum for Lightroom CC for mobile and AppleTV, but we can move the post if needed to another forum.

Second: Please tell us about your device and operating system. Do you have an iPhone? Apple TV? Laptop? Windows or Mac? What version?

When you say “it appears on the screen but when I try to open it - it said it doesn’t exist” can you provide more of an explanation of what it is that appears, what you are doing to open it, and maybe provide a screen snapshot of the error message?

I know that’s a lot of questions, but we need as much information as possible to be able to help get you going.

Mike

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to download Creative Cloud. Once you have the Creative Cloud app installed, you can install Lightroom and any other apps from within the Creative Cloud app.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines