Highlighted

Just .dng files. Why can't I simply only import .dng files.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel like I must have the trial version of LR CC? I'm paying for the student subscription, I have no issues with the app on my iPad or iPhone, but ever since I started using it a few months ago, I've been waiting for LR to upload the .dngs to the cloud, which I'm paying for 1TB... It would be awesome if I could simply import only the .dng files. if I wanted JPEGS or HEIF, whatever, I'd use iPhoto.  

I saw a thread that started in 2017 about not having the full version working, maybe this is the issue? Because it is 8 pages long and someone brought it up a few days ago.  

I was also just on the chat with Customer service, explained everything, and he was asking me things like "What version is the software?" like dude, I know you know that... He had no idea what he was talking about.   

Topics

Import and share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Just .dng files. Why can't I simply only import .dng files.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel like I must have the trial version of LR CC? I'm paying for the student subscription, I have no issues with the app on my iPad or iPhone, but ever since I started using it a few months ago, I've been waiting for LR to upload the .dngs to the cloud, which I'm paying for 1TB... It would be awesome if I could simply import only the .dng files. if I wanted JPEGS or HEIF, whatever, I'd use iPhoto.  

I saw a thread that started in 2017 about not having the full version working, maybe this is the issue? Because it is 8 pages long and someone brought it up a few days ago.  

I was also just on the chat with Customer service, explained everything, and he was asking me things like "What version is the software?" like dude, I know you know that... He had no idea what he was talking about.   

Topics

Import and share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 19, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again David

I replied to one of your separate posts already, and I'm posting the same reply here to be sure you see an answer to your question:

I confirmed with others that your educational plan does not include Lightroom Mobile.  I'm sorry for any frustration this has caused.  Plans that include Lightroom Mobile premium service are listed at https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/compare-plans.html and in iOS and Google Play app stores.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2020 0