• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keeps asking for Premium?!

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC on ipad is causing an issue where trying to click on any of the editing tool tabs on the right open up a panel asking me to upgrade to premium. I have a creative cloud membership so assumed this was included. Having said that, even features said to be available in the free to use seems to be inaccessible Without the premium panel coming up. Can’t even adjust basic sliders. If I reinstall, it will allow me to adjust sliders, but if I click on any other tools, the premium banner slides up and I’m no longer able to access any of the features what-so-ever.

Would be much appreciated if you could advise how to fix this? If I click upgrade to premium, I get a message saying ‘unable to make purchase...’etc. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you double check if you are signed-in with your Adobe-id. Just open up the Settings via the top left Lr icon and re-sign-in your  adobe-id. In case you have still trouble just send me your adobe-id as a private message.

Hope this helps

Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines