Highlighted

Keywords - adding to multiple images on iOS

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying try o select multiple images to add keywords using Lightroom CC on iOS..  (No problem at all doing this on Lightroom CC on a PC, but i can't figure out how to add keywords to multiple images in the mobile app)..

I can only seem to be able to do one picture at a time?

I’m hoping there is an easy solution for this but i can't swim to find one...

Any help much appreciated thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

Unfortunately not, but you can add a feature request (idea) here if there isn’t one already:

Lightroom CC for mobile & Apple TV

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Keywords - adding to multiple images on iOS

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying try o select multiple images to add keywords using Lightroom CC on iOS..  (No problem at all doing this on Lightroom CC on a PC, but i can't figure out how to add keywords to multiple images in the mobile app)..

I can only seem to be able to do one picture at a time?

I’m hoping there is an easy solution for this but i can't swim to find one...

Any help much appreciated thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

Unfortunately not, but you can add a feature request (idea) here if there isn’t one already:

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2018 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alunk37241855,

I am moving this discussion to Lightroom CC for mobile & Apple TV

You may also add your feature request to our official feedback community here: Photoshop Family Customer Community ​as our Engineers do monitor this space.

Thanks,

Akash Sharma

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2018 1
Rod_O_T LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do this if you use Lightroom CC on the web. I have just added a group of keywords to17 photos with Safari on my iPad Pro. Obviously you need access to internet to use this. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 0