• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lens profile for oneplus camera

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

guys, which lens profile should i use for oneplus 6 camera? there is no oneplus models in lens profile menue. & yes i've tried the sony ones but they didn't satisfied me. so if there is any lens profile that matches with oneplus please let me know. i capture most of my pictures in raw.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi zahidul_islam,

Which version of Lightroom are you using and are you referring to Lightroom desktop, Lightroom Classic or Lightroom mobile?

You may refer this article for more info regarding Lens correction: Alter a photo's perspective |

For OnePlus devices, you might wanna use the Adobe Lens Profile Downloader « Adobe Labs ​for downloading the profiles that other users might've designed.

You may also use Adobe Lens Profile Creator « Adobe Labs ​to create your own customized Lens profile.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines