• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Less Features when I select “Edit In” PS Fix

New Here ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worflow in LR Mobile.......Once done adjustments of a portrait in LR and I want to “Edit In” PS Fix ...why why why do I NOT have all features available to me in PS Fix?

Going this route I only have (Spot Heal, Clone Stamp, Fix Red Eye).  That’s it !

If I just open the stand-alone PS Fix app by itself and not start in LR, then I have access to a ton of different options to fix nose shapes,etc.

Why .?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

There are two options to use Photoshop Fix from Lightroom CC for mobile devices.

1. Offers a convenient round-trip from Lightroom CC mobile to Fix and back again. This is designed to fix a few quick blemishes and return your promptly to the Lightroom catalog.  It is accessed via the Edit In dialog. When finished there is a return to Lightroom blue bar across the top.

2. Sending a file directly to the full-featured option of Photoshop Fix is also possible from within Lightroom CC for mobile devices

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two options to use Photoshop Fix from Lightroom CC for mobile devices.

1. Offers a convenient round-trip from Lightroom CC mobile to Fix and back again. This is designed to fix a few quick blemishes and return your promptly to the Lightroom catalog.  It is accessed via the Edit In dialog. When finished there is a return to Lightroom blue bar across the top.

2. Sending a file directly to the full-featured option of Photoshop Fix is also possible from within Lightroom CC for mobile devices. Choose the Open In option and then navigate to "Copy to Photoshop Fix". This will render a copy and open it in Photoshop Fix. This copy upon completion will have to be imported back into Lightroom.

It sounds like you need option 2.  Give it a try and let us know if it fixes your issue.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try , but I would like to keep my image after PS-Fix still as a RAW image.  It seems to compress it a JPEG when I bring it back into LR Mobile.  Thoughts on keeping it RAW? Possible ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Camera Raw/Lightroom world, raw files are not to be changed. Currently any edits done in one of the Photoshop apps has to be returned as derivative file with those changes baked in.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just tested it.  Followed your #2 procedure.  In Lightroom, did my main edits, it then went into PS-FIX as a RAW file as per your procedure.   Did my adjustments and selected “Save to Lightroom“. When I reopened LR, it now reads as a JPEG file (however the pixels remained at 4000x6000)....so not really sure if I lost quality or not.  Confused here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines