Lighroom android preview not working

New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The photos preview is not working in lightroom android. All I get is a blank screen with grey boxes of my photos. It is very hard to select any photos.

Nothing is visible (screenshot attached)

Phone: Samsung A51; Android 10; 6GB ram.

Please help! this problem is terrible. I cannot choose my own photos.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, Creative Cloud, File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a plan with cloud storage then u ya ou could try to reinstall, first making sure all photos have synced to the cloud, which you can check at http://lightroom.adobe.com/

If it the trial version, then I guess you may have to try to back up to a disc or try to extract photos from the file system before you reinstall, as it would delete them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
vigwaran AUTHOR
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the Creative Cloud Photography plan and i reinstalled the app on my android phone. 

Still the photos preview is not working. only grey boxes are visible.

Please help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Zorzenon LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem... the LR mobile is useless... disapointed

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines