Exit

Lighroom mobile licenses

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

May I ask more about licenses.
I'm not purchase user, still free not premium.

I have personal instagram account.

Besides, Lightroom mobile as fixing photo editor. I use Hypocam as basic black and white preset and Snapseed to fix my photos too.

I want to ask, If someday there's a photography competition on instagram or etc. It's legally to use this application for my photos and then after that I fix my photos with other photo editor too. 

And the last, If I use this application to sharpen or etc for photos of my client's online shop on social media. It's legally? For commercial use.

Or I have to purchase premium?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Editing photos in Lightroom does not change legal ownership or copyright of the original photos you take.  If you own the photos you edit in Lightroom, they are still your photos.  Editing other person's photos in your Lightroom app doesn't change the fact that the original photographer owns the right to his or her photos.  Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your explanation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines