• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom android fotos nach bearbeitung zu klein, von raw zu jpd

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moin, ich hoffe, es kann jmd helfen, da ich sonst nirgends fündig werde.

Ich habe raws von einer Größe von 48 MB pro Datei, auf 3:2 zugeschnitten u Farbkorrekturen durchgeführt. Nach Bearbeitung waren die jpgs höchstens 1,4 MB groß. Viel zu klein für Entwicklungszwecke bspw.

Kann mir jemand erklären, wieso das so ist u wie es sich vermeiden lässt?

Danke

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

JPEG is a highly compressed format and hence the image size gets reduced drastically when saving the images from RAW to JPEG.

You can keep the image Quality at 100 and the Resolution at 300 pixels per inch while exporting the image from Lightroom Classic and that should give you decent result. Also, ensure that the option for Resize to Fit is unchecked.

clipboard_image_0.png

Regards

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using lightroom mobile on an android tablet where I don't find settings like that 😔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File size (megabytes) cannot be used as a measure of quality for a JPG file due to the compression algorithms. The measure you are looking for is the pixel dimensions.

Besides the data compression, you are going from 12-14 bit colors in the raw file to 8-bit color in the JPG. This by itself is going to greatly reduce the resulting file size.

Check your export settings. 90% for quality is an excellent choice. Make sure you are not reducing the pixel count. (Of course, be aware of any cropping you did in the development module.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Before exporting from lightroom mobile (where I am working with, not classic) the only option I get asked to is export in highest quality or limited to 2048 kb. But this option doesn't help anymore as the jpg has only a size of 1,4 mb after modifying. Nice to have the settings in lightroom classic but what for do I have a mobile version and a high quality tablet to prepare my raws whereever I am? it makes lightroom mobile senseless in my eyes...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines