Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Android: My new phone doens't reconise my premium account

Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a premium account which I pay through my mobile provider. After I got a new phone (old phone was Huawei aswell as the new one, so the swich went for the most part very easy...) I needed to sign in again but then it didn't reconise my premium account anymore. I've already mailed detailed information to the helpdesk with bills from my  mobile provider to show I paid, and still paying, for my premium account but I never got any answer from them back. 

Hopefully someone here can help me out to get my account (and with that my photo's on which i've worked for the last year or so...). 

If u need more information let me know what you need to know!

I've attached a photo of the firt billing information when I bought the app (bestelnummer means ordernumber in dutch). Not sure if that's needed, but hope that will help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premium account to what?

Anyway, we can't help with account issues, as we are just other Adobe customers; we are not Adobe. You'll have to contact Adobe directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premium account for Lightroom. I've already told them myself that it's about my account but they first said to go the community. But i've send them your answer and hopefully they will help me there. But it's quite a hassle to get them to do something....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not clear.

Premium Account for Lightroom

You should have an account at Adobe, probably the very account you have used to sign in to this community page

No such thing as a premium account

Now normally, people subscribe to Plans at Adobe, try Adobe, nit thru a provider.

Adobe has various Plans.

see: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

A couple of the Adobe Plans have the word Premium attached to them.Neither includes Lightroom

Maybe this is wording from your provider. Do you have a link to their advertising for what you are paying for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, bring up Adobe.com , sign in, click on Manage, review your Plan if any (assumption that your provider set this up)

Any Plan?

What one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't be stingy with details. There's Lightroom Classic, Lightroom Mobile and Lightroom (cloud). Tell us which it is. You are in the Lightroom Classic forum, are you even in the right forum?

Of course, regardless, we CAN NOT help with subscription problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe there is a Lr mobile only available through Apple.

No LrC no Lr (cloud-based) computer app.

Quote from the original post. ” I've got a premium account which I pay through my mobile provider.”

Screenshot 2020-09-07 at 8.35.48 PM.png

Maybe he should be seeking advice in the Lightroom for mobile & Apple TV.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please please do not attach photos in your post. I suspect each of us who have replied ignored that attachment. Instead use the Insert Photo button, Completely missed Google Play, and what they call Premium (Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC)

Incidentally the term Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC is outdated, perhaps Premium is outdated, Adobe Marketing often makes things more confusing.

Oh, and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC, I think that is what is currently called Lightroom, aka Lightroom Desktop, and not what us known as Lightroom Classic. This would be the copy that runs on your computer, stores an Album on the Cloud, and stores Photos on the Cloud. Correct? Most likely the Adobe Lightroom Plan.

hmmm, 4.99 Euro/month? Do not think so, now very unsure what you are paying for. The Lightroom Plan is $9.99 U.S. /month, so more like 8.46 Euro?

Please use the Insert Photo button.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Big question, do you run this software on a computer, or your phone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See the screen capture Lightroom Premium.

1E1464DA-10B7-4F57-8B32-42454BFE911F.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines