Highlighted

Lightroom app for Android is not showing DNG tag over the picture (in iOS it does)

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Lightroom app for Android is not showing DNG tag over the picture (in iOS it does).

Please see the examples bellow to better understand the issue.

I changed for a P30 Pro exactly because I wanted photos and Lightroom to live happily together in the mobile, and now I can't tell formats.

Thank you for your brains and help!

Android printscreen:

Dropbox - 2019-07-10 13.50.13.jpg

iPhone printscreen:

Dropbox - 2019-07-10 13.49.58.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

Have you tried to either double-finger tap or selected  the three dot menu to cycle through the view overlay options?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom app for Android is not showing DNG tag over the picture (in iOS it does)

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Lightroom app for Android is not showing DNG tag over the picture (in iOS it does).

Please see the examples bellow to better understand the issue.

I changed for a P30 Pro exactly because I wanted photos and Lightroom to live happily together in the mobile, and now I can't tell formats.

Thank you for your brains and help!

Android printscreen:

Dropbox - 2019-07-10 13.50.13.jpg

iPhone printscreen:

Dropbox - 2019-07-10 13.49.58.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

Have you tried to either double-finger tap or selected  the three dot menu to cycle through the view overlay options?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 10, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2019 2
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly that! double-finger tap will cycle! Thank you!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi diogom,

Sorry to hear that Lightroom for Android is not showing tags over DNG images. I tried reproducing this issue at my end but it's working as expected.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2019 0