• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom app shows subscription expired although I have a valid subscription

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased a subscription for Adobe Lightroom for Mobile on Google Play Store and it's valid till June 2021. But even then, my lightroom app shows subscription expired. When I check google play store, it shows subscription is valid. Can someone help me resolve this issue? Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your subscription in Lightroom mobile app. 

Please note that Lightroom subscription bought via Google PlayStore are managed by the PlayStore only.

From what you've described, it sounds like the app and Google Play are out of sync causing different subscription statuses. I recommend cancelling the current subscription and resubscribing to see if that resolves the issue. You can cancel the subscription by following these steps:
  1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
  2. Check if you're signed in to the correct Google Account.
  3. Tap Menu. Subscriptions.
  4. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
  5. Tap Cancel subscription.
  6. Follow the instructions.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines