Highlighted

Lightroom Apple TV changes image sequence

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does Light for Apple TV change the sequence of my images? It seems to happen randoml, but every time I added a new collection the sequence of the images is totally different from my iPad and my Mac. Is there a remedy?

You may have the collection sort order set to date e.g. oldest or newest first. Try choosing custom order. You can then drag images within a collection into any order and they should remain in fixed positions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Apple TV changes image sequence

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does Light for Apple TV change the sequence of my images? It seems to happen randoml, but every time I added a new collection the sequence of the images is totally different from my iPad and my Mac. Is there a remedy?

You may have the collection sort order set to date e.g. oldest or newest first. Try choosing custom order. You can then drag images within a collection into any order and they should remain in fixed positions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 09, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot change anything on the Apple TV app.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You change the sort in LR desktop - see image below:

CustomOrder.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An update to Lightroom TV was released yesterday that allows users to display sort order by newest or oldest first, or to respect the custom order specified by another Lightroom app.  Choosing these sort options on Lightroom TV will not sync back any changes to other clients, by design. 

Hope this helps a bit.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2017 2