• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Camera Photos Missing (Android)

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Beautiful People,

Last night, I had taken some pictures of my homemade sauerkraut making process on a Xiaomi Redmi Y3. This is the first time I'm using Lightroom Mobile for taking pictures. However, in the morning, none of the images could be found. Before taking the photos, the login was executed  using my Facebook account. I have tried logging in via Google (which has the exact same email address) but to no avail. Will you help me solve this problem? Fyi, I am not using the paid version, and would only do so in the case of me liking the software.

Regards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Library Menu can you see them under the All Photos or Lr Camera Photos dropdown?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can see some pictures but not the ones lost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines