Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Camera Photos

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I use the camera within the Lightroom Mobile app to snap dng photos on my iphone.  These photos end up in the LR Camera Photos folder on my iPhone and iPad but not in Lightroom on my PC.

On the phone I can Add to Album these photos but there appears to be no way to MOVE these photos out this folder.  If I add to another album and then try to delete it from the folder it states it will delete from all folders and albums.  As I can't see this folder in LR on my PC I can't do any moves there either.

Is there a way to move and clear down this folder as my perfectionist tendencies would prefer to have nothing in there except the latest batch of photos that need to be processed?

Many thanks in advance for any help.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Much like All Photos (which holds the whole library/catalog) it's a permanent folder that just references all the photos taken with the app's camera.

I much preferred the old behaviour where you used to shoot direct into an Album 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Much like All Photos (which holds the whole library/catalog) it's a permanent folder that just references all the photos taken with the app's camera.

I much preferred the old behaviour where you used to shoot direct into an Album 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines