• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Camera raw images

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using free version of Lightroom. I am not able to capture raw images using Adobe Lightroom.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What device are you using? The capture modes usually include raw, professional, and HDR. Have you tried switching modes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Redmi Note 7S. Yes I have tried switching modes but I am still not able to capture raw pics without any preset filter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’m not familiar with that phone. The filters are non-destructive and can be quickly removed. If you shoot with a filter, is a DNG file created? If so you can click in the Edit module:

Reset >> Adjustments

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines