Highlighted

Lightroom Camera raw images

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using free version of Lightroom. I am not able to capture raw images using Adobe Lightroom.

TOPICS
Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Camera raw images

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using free version of Lightroom. I am not able to capture raw images using Adobe Lightroom.

TOPICS
Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What device are you using? The capture modes usually include raw, professional, and HDR. Have you tried switching modes?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Redmi Note 7S. Yes I have tried switching modes but I am still not able to capture raw pics without any preset filter.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m not familiar with that phone. The filters are non-destructive and can be quickly removed. If you shoot with a filter, is a DNG file created? If so you can click in the Edit module:

Reset >> Adjustments

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0