• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Catalogue Error

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, today when I opened lightroom I noticed that some of my folders were now showing with missing images.

I then clicked on the missing image to locat it, which I did. Then the folder went from showing all the missing images to not showing any images at all?

Its only happened on one of the 5 external hard drives I run, not sure if that is related or not. All of the images are still on the harddrive.

Any ideas please?

Screenshot 2019-09-28 at 11.37.29.pngScreenshot 2019-09-28 at 11.37.39.png

Screenshot 2019-09-28 at 16.12.39.pngScreenshot 2019-09-28 at 16.12.47.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom is showing images missing from the catalog on one of your external drives. 

Which version of Lightroom are you using and have you checked your backups from the past to see if they do show the images linked to the catalog?

Also, please checkout this article to locate the missing files and reconnecy them in Lightroom: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/help/locate-missing-photos.html

Let us know how it goes and share your finding with us.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
All sorted thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines