Highlighted

Lightroom cc app on android and Pc

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I buy app Lightroom CC from Play Store pay by monthly but i can't sync it with my Lightroom cc in my PC.
After i login my PC account everything is sync good but it tell that i use in trial ver.
When it finish for trial it can't sync anymore.

Maybe you purchased the in-app premium features. You may need to switch to a photography plan to get LRCC for the desktop and mobile devices.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom cc app on android and Pc

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I buy app Lightroom CC from Play Store pay by monthly but i can't sync it with my Lightroom cc in my PC.
After i login my PC account everything is sync good but it tell that i use in trial ver.
When it finish for trial it can't sync anymore.

Maybe you purchased the in-app premium features. You may need to switch to a photography plan to get LRCC for the desktop and mobile devices.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines