Highlighted

Lightroom CC aspect ratio on iPad Pro 11”

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I could not decide between new iPad Pro. I loved the great screen on the first 12.9 pro, but I missed portability, so I decided to go with 11”, also because the aspect ratio of the screen is closer to 3/2 (12.9 is 4/3) and I prefer much more this ratio.

The BIG matter is that Lr CC app is downsized and there are 2 black vertical bands on the left and on the right of the screen, to make the visible screen 4/3. I can’t believe this: I decided to go with a smaller screen and with some apps I get an even smaller screen!!!

Please update!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC aspect ratio on iPad Pro 11”

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I could not decide between new iPad Pro. I loved the great screen on the first 12.9 pro, but I missed portability, so I decided to go with 11”, also because the aspect ratio of the screen is closer to 3/2 (12.9 is 4/3) and I prefer much more this ratio.

The BIG matter is that Lr CC app is downsized and there are 2 black vertical bands on the left and on the right of the screen, to make the visible screen 4/3. I can’t believe this: I decided to go with a smaller screen and with some apps I get an even smaller screen!!!

Please update!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's best to make feature requests here: Lightroom CC for Mobile devices | Photoshop Family Customer Community

This forum is mainly a user to user forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We'll offer better support for the new devices with out next release, and this issue should be addressed.  Can't say when exactly it'll release, but we hope to get it out soon.  Thanks for taking the time to report the issue. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2018 1