• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom cc deleted even new files

Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shot some pictures using lightroom cc mobile (iphone).

I synced them on Lightroom cc classic on my pc (Windows 10) and then deleted everything on the cloud using Lightroom web.

This was supposed to delete the synced files too (even from my iphone).

I shot other pictures and saw that the old ones were still there. I kept shooting, always having only my mobile 4g connection.

When I conneted my phone to a wifi network and opened lightroom cc mobile ALL my raws were deleted, not only the synced ones but even the new ones! Just like it received the command “delete all” and not “delete img1, img2, etc”.

Is there a way to recover the deleted raws? (I mean the newer ones).

(No iTunes backup available)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Newer raws (created using LR camera) never reached the cloud as the upload was allowed only on wifi connections.

Seems like it's defective by design as adobe cloud does't send a list of the files to be deleted (after you delete all your files in the cloud) but a simpler "delete all" command, it doesn't matter if in the meantime other files have been created.

I contacted the adobe support and they told me that in the future I have to open the LR mobile app after all the files are removed from the c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the newer deleted RAWs ever sync to the Cloud? (And did you use the native camera or Lightroom Mobile's Camera?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Newer raws (created using LR camera) never reached the cloud as the upload was allowed only on wifi connections.

Seems like it's defective by design as adobe cloud does't send a list of the files to be deleted (after you delete all your files in the cloud) but a simpler "delete all" command, it doesn't matter if in the meantime other files have been created.

I contacted the adobe support and they told me that in the future I have to open the LR mobile app after all the files are removed from the cloud.

There is no way to recover these deleted pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines