Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom cc desktop error messages and red exclamation mark

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

I've recently updated to Catalina (I'm not sure if this is relevant).  While the ipad lightroom cc app is working fine, the desktop version does not allow me to upload new photos from my camera.  The grid display also shows a red exclamation mark beside 75% of the photos.  When I hover the mouse over the cloud icon in the top right corner I get the message "the storage drive containing your originals is disconnected".  I'm also not sure if the desktop is synching with the cloud.  That said changes to photos on my ipad will appear to in the desktop version so something must be synching.  I've attached a few screen shots of the error messages.  Suggestions?  Is this because of Catalina and I just need to wait for a new update?  

Thanks very much!

Paul3 of the photos have the red exclamation mark.  I think it means lightroom can't locate the originals - but I haven't moved them...3 of the photos have the red exclamation mark. I think it means lightroom can't locate the originals - but I haven't moved them...Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 1.10.42 PM.pngI don't think the desktop app is synching to the cloud???I don't think the desktop app is synching to the cloud???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?