Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC for iOS11 is not compatible with iPhone X

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

it seems that the new Lightroom CC for iOS, version 3.0.0, is not compatible with the iPhone X. The new "notch" is covering the share/save icons on the top of the screen.

Has anybody noticed the same issue?

Thank you! have nice day!

pietro  |   jpeg_foto

https://www.instagram.com/jpeg_foto/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

We have just release a new Lr Mobile version 3.0.1 with a better iPhoneX support. Please give it a try an let us know if you still run in to problems. Thanks, Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes!!!. I cannot share any pics from iPhoneX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pietro,

Steve Jobs style answer: "You're holding it wrong." 

Seriously, this seems like a bug that will need to be addressed in a future release, but a workaround would be to turn the phone to landscape orientation so the control icons are along the longer edge of the phone...

Meanwhile we can only hope Adobe is busily fixing this!

Mike

Save

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By placing the finger where the icon is supposed to be it works!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have just release a new Lr Mobile version 3.0.1 with a better iPhoneX support. Please give it a try an let us know if you still run in to problems. Thanks, Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

greule  escribió

Yes! Now is muuuuch better! And... it works! Thanks Guido, and thanks Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there greule, nice work updating your brilliant app for iPhone X! I'm still having a problem though. When I want to take a picture with flash in the .DNG modus, I can't turn the flash on. Asked about it before right here: No flash when taking .DNG picture. Is it a known issue, or have you got the solution yet and will it come in a hopefully-soon-to-come update?
Regards!

Coen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Coen, I think Jeffrey replied to you separately.  LRCC iOS version 3.2.1 released this week enables camera flash during DNG capture for iPhones 8, 8+, and X as long as you're updated to iOS 11.3

Kind regards,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just began experiencing the same problem like everyone else. I can save/share JPG photos few days ago. But today I tried to save/share or "open in" a DNG file and been having the "this may take a moment" message that lasted for hours on my iphone X. Tried to save/share the exact same file from my iphone 6s and I had no issue. Please help.

Iphone X IOS 11.3

Lightroom v.3.3.0

Iphone 6s IOS 11.2.5

Lightroom v.3.2.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jessica, could you double check your network on the IPhoneX. Does the cloud status icon at the Lr Mobile top menu bar show the "Syncing Interrupted"-indicator? If so, could you toggle OFF/ON Flightmode and give it a try again. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

escribió

By placing the finger where the icon is supposed to be it works!!

yes! it works too! great! thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve Jobs style answer: "You're holding it wrong." 

that's true! thanks for the tip!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines